Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player IE & Non-Ie Offline

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A word for tech guys @ Adobe...

Hey, this is a joke or what? I am used to install newest versions of Flash Player // IE & Non IE for a offline/intarnet sollution that requires both versions of Flash Player to run (IE and Non-IE).

Until now i've took these versions from filehippo.com but yesterday i saw that filehippo.com redirects the downloads to Adobe.com. Now, when i try to download the FP from Adobe, it downloads a small online installation file around of 1 MB in size instead of 15 MB that has the offline installation, so this is no use for my offline enviromental systems.

So, 2 questions:

How in the hell i can get full offline installation of your Flash Player (IE & Non-IE) and

What is with all these small applications - so called web-installers??? Now when we have super speed internet connections, i have to install a web-installer for a fu***ng program/software...this is insane.

Thanks in advance for my case...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link for the offline installers is posted multiple times every day here in the forum: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

now i have the same problem with Reader... common... this is a big joke with those web-installers since filehippo.com is not hosting anymore all offline adobe products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines