• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mise a jour impossible IE9 la demande reviens sans cesse.IE9 can not update the application back con

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai la fenetre de mise a jour Flash qui revient sans cesse, j'ai desinstallé Flash et je l'ai remis, cela fonctionne, mais cette fenêtre de mise a jour revient quand même plusieurs fois par jour.

Le problème se pose sur les 3 PC

Windows 7 et IE 9

Hello,

I have the window to update Flash keeps coming back, I uninstalled Flash and I gave it, it works, but the window update still returns several times a day.

The problem is the 3 PC

Windows 7 and IE 9

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do not understand - Windows Update is not used to update Flash Player on Windows 7 (it is on Windows 8).

If I misunderstood, can you post a screenshot of that update request?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC01571.JPG

Thank you, here is a picture window that appears constantly .... and I'm not the only one having this trouble I have windows 7 and IE9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And does that pop-up still reappear if you click 'Oui'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click YES, of course, the update moves but the window back then and I even if again yes I always come back to the window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed this update 10 times that day and it always come back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the link at the bottom of that notification "changer quand ces notifications apparaissent".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2012 Dec 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after a Windows update, the problem appears finally over .....

thank you for the follow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dan, could you state what update fixed the issue? (you can see it in add/remove programs, or whatever it is called nowadays)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines