Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set up adobe digital aditions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.  Janina T please see Installing Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 in Windows Vista- http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/installing-digital-editions-20-windows.html for information on how to install Adobe Digital Editions under Windows Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide system information and tell us exactly what you're having trouble with.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey

i also have a problem installing adobe home edition 2.0

i have downloaded the "ade_2.0_installer.exe" file.

then i double-click on it (i answer with yes at the message: this is an executable file ...)

and then ... nothing happens. absolutely nothing

i have tried with mozzila firefox and with internet explorer and the result is the same

i don't understand

i believe there are some wrong setting somewhere, but and i don't know were to search the problem

tks for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.  Janina T please see Installing Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 in Windows Vista- http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/installing-digital-editions-20-windows.html for information on how to install Adobe Digital Editions under Windows Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i finally manage to install adobe digital edition

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines