Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webhelp issue - Images not displaying in IE but displays properly in Firefox

Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Robohelp x5. I've inserted icon images in the right side pane (for home button /prev/next) - as a workaround for browser issues where toc was not getting displayed in firefox and other browsers. I then hyperlinked them to the relvant topics. The generated webhelp displays perfectly in Firefox but in IE, those images are not getting displayed. I tried in IE7.

I'm wondering what's the difference bwteen these images and other images that are already present as part of the document which are showing up fine. Can somebody help?

Alternatively, is there any other workaround that I can try? Appreciate any help. Thanks.

adobe.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found the issue to be with image format. Looks like later versions of IE supports only RGB. So converted all images from CMYK to RGB using a freeware (http://www.cmykconverter.com/) and the issue is now resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp