Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeated Downloads

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2012 Dec 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have repeatedly had to download Adobe Flash 11 onto my computer. For some reason it does not want to "stick". Also sometimes when I am downloading it will tell me that I haven't shut down IE and it cannot continue until I do, even though I have shut it down. What gives? Why do I have to keep downloading this product?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 25, 2012 Dec 25, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "mylenium" mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Installing Flash Player involves two steps: downloading Flash Player and installing Flash Player by double-clicking the file you downloaded. Here, I assume your computer prompts you to install Flash Player though you have downloaded and installed Flash Player.

Could you please let us know your operating system and browser?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. I have updated and installed FP, yet keep getting repeated notices to download and install, which interrupt my work. How can I turn off these prompts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@https://forums.adobe.com/people/Robert%20Withers

Please don't post the same comment in numerous topics.  It results in users replying to you in multiple locations (as I am doing now).  I replied to your post at Repeated prompts to download FP .  Please reply there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LyndaP3131 wrote:

For some reason it does not want to "stick".

What exactly does that mean; do you get any message that indicates this?  Also, is Shockwave Flash enabled under Add-ons?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering! What I mean is that I download it, and it works for awhile, and then it just stops working. I still have it downloaded under "my programs" but it just stops working and I have to download it again.  Sometimes it will not download again unless I uninstall what I have, and sometimes it will. I redownloaded Adobe Flash on the 25th, and now today I try to play a video, and it says I don't have it. However it's still in my programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines