• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storio Vtech Learning Lodge Flash Player Plugin?

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2012 Dec 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am trying to install the learning lodge on my pc for the Storio i bought. Every time i try to load it after loading it says that is missing a plugin and it will download it. Then the download starts and cracks immediatly. Other times it says is missing adobe flash player and it gives me the options to install it. I tryied all the options: automatic, manually etc. Installed, uninstalled, etc. It wont work. Also i read other topics hon the internet for the innotab having the same problem so i downgraded my flash player to all the older versions of the flas player 10. Wont work either.
I have chosen the opton for other browsers (i use firefox) and i have a 64 bit Windows 7
Please help. Dont now what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your Programs and Features, do you see the Adobe Flash Player plugin?

Can you see the Flash animation at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html (using Firefox) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines