• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player seems to download, but doesn't actually "work".

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried downloading flash player SEVERAL times to achieve the same result each time.  I begin download process, halfway through, it tells me to close out internet explorer and i do. The download process continues to 100%. I click finish. I attempt to watch a video on Youtube, for example, just to have it tell me to download flash player again. It's been quite frustrating...

I have windows 7, internet explorer, 64 bit.

Thanks for hte help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

You can download Adobe Flash Player offline installer from this document :

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on this page (link provided above) before, but i don't know what the problem is.  I tried finding support from Adobe, since this is their product, but was not able to locate any for the flash player download.  I need step by step help with this.  Everything on this link is Greek to me.

Thanks again in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines