• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authentication Code Rejected

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My authentication code won't work. I am trying to download a book from my computer to my nook. I did it three days ago but it won't work today. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

What error message do you receive when you try to transfer the e-book to your Nook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the first book you copied was free, and that the failed one is a DRM (Digital Rights Masnagement) book?

Is the Nook authorised with your AdobeID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I copied four books from my PC to my Nook because the wifi wasn't working for a few days. When I tried to do it three days later it wodn't work. My code wouldn't work. Now that the wifi is working again I can download from the Nook. But I would really like to know why I managed to do something with no problems for a couple of days and then it decided to reject my code. I don't know if my Nook authorized my adobe ID or not. It didn't seem to be a problem the first time but the this time it wouldn't give me the option at all.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:45:49 -0700

To: meh0922@msn.com

Subject: Authentication Code Rejected

Re: Authentication Code Rejected

created by sjpt in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

Is it possible that the first book you copied was free, and that the failed one is a DRM (Digital Rights Masnagement) book?Is the Nook authorised with your AdobeID?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4938680#4938680

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry Meh0922 but which code are you referring to needing to enter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines