• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when trying to download Flash Player Update for Firefox

Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a issue while trying to download 11,5,502,135 for Firefox on the destop.. keep getting the errror message (have the same issue while trying to use IE) .. I currently have version 1,5,502,110 on the desktop and works just fine.. been having this issue for some time trying to download 135..have tried everything that Adobe suggested but to no avail... I do have 11,5,502,135 downloaded on the laptop, same company, same system, same browser, same setup...the only difference the desktop has Norton, the laptop has AVG... but Norton don't seem to have a issue with the update...

Any suggestions?...

Larry Woller

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please let us know the error message that you got? Also, what happens when you try to download Flash Player from the following links?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was getting a script error..I had been to the website that you had posted and tried several suggestions.. this time I went to the site and used the " Flash Player Plugin (For all other browsers)" and for the first time I got a popup saying something to the effect "will finish installation when Mozilla closes).. in the past I would leave the website to access the Flash player download and the Firefox download window open and apparently the player installer and Firefox were  having a conflict.. I closed Firefox and the download window and the download continued and was successful.. will have to add that to my notes, make sure Mozilla is closed once I get the Save window before downloading Flasy Player...

Thanks for your prompt reply and help...

Larry Woller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A followup with this issue... today, 1-11-2013, I attempted to download a Flash Player update on this pc and once again got a Srcipt error in spite of my attempts...at this time,  the only way I can download Flash Player on this particular pc is to go to Flash Player Help and go to the highlighted Flash Player Plug-in (All Other Browsers), click on that, and once I get the Download window, double click and then close Firefox, can I download the update... this pc and my laptop have the same systems and browser and I have no issues with the laptop.. the ONLY difference between the two is this pc, a desktop, has Norton and the laptop has AVG...

Larry Woller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines