• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I add my companies logo to the very top of a RoboHelp skin.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I add my companies logo to the very top of a RoboHelp "skin" so that it is positioned above the Search, Index, etc.? 

I want everything below the logo on the next line. 

This questions was asked, but references an old version of RoboHelp.  I am using RoboHelp 10 and am hoping there is an update.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2012 Dec 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing has changed in the layouts that existed in previous version as far as your question is concerned. However, there is a new layout - HTML5.

That comes with a Screen Layout Editor where pretty much anything is possible except that it requires considerable CSS skils. Creating new layouts is really the domain of web designers with skills beyond those of most RoboHelp users. Take a look at the supplied layouts, maybe one of those would meet your needs with some modification.

Thank you for taking the trouble to find an answer before posting this question.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp