• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flasb Builder 4.7 trial issue

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My trial period finished before ti should be .. it remained something about 20 days but now FB just don't want to start. The process just is killing himself.

It's very weird i think as we can't just use trial version for unlimited time as it was for last version 4.6.

We (idie developers) are doing a lot for making flash platform and FB popular and stable as we are free community testers.

Anybody faced this issue or knows a solution?

Thnak's in advice

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Turns out this is just Adobe's way of telling it's customers that the beta has ended. Great UX...

Anyway - to resolve this, just uninstall the beta and download the now released version of Flash Builder 4.7. Run the installer and you're good to go. If you have problems uninstalling the old version, try downloading the Cleaner tool (use with caution unless you have your serials nearby) http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

J

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It showed 60 days and today suddenly it is giving error "License Expired" "Licensing for this product has expired." and shuts down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2013 Jan 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just happen to me. Any fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out this is just Adobe's way of telling it's customers that the beta has ended. Great UX...

Anyway - to resolve this, just uninstall the beta and download the now released version of Flash Builder 4.7. Run the installer and you're good to go. If you have problems uninstalling the old version, try downloading the Cleaner tool (use with caution unless you have your serials nearby) http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you still have trial days left and also the setup for the FB 4.6. You can give it a try by removing the instance of the Flash Builder and then do a reinstall, most probably that should sort the issue for you. Or as Jens replied you always have the option to install and use the trial of FLASH Builder latest release of 4.7.
About your query related to trial license. The installation of FB expires once the trial days have elapsed and you can cotinue using the software after purchasing the license for the FLASH Builder.

Let me know if you have any further queries. Thanks.

Regards

Rahul singh Rawat

Technical Consultant

Adobe Platform Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi,

i installed flash builder 4.7 trial version which is for 60 days , but it got expired within 3 days . how do i fix this issue ...??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines