• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't donwload Flash Builder 4.7

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find out how to download/install FB4.7.

When I go to my creative cloud I go to the Game developer tools and click on the download button next to Flash builder 4.7.

The only thing that is downloading is the AdobeApplicationManager, when I install it I get exactly the same app manager I have already installed, without any mention of FB 4.7. Only about FB4.6 which is up to date.

Not sure what else I can try, any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I can't even download the trial version of Flash Builder 4.7 from the Adobe site. It seems as though the link is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. creative cloud subscription, but no obvious way to download the software. outstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. so what happens now? it's been a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just see the code of the html and type "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FLBR/4_7/win64/FlashBuilder_4_7_LS10_win64.exe" in a new window!

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting 'access denied'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines