Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 2.0

Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded the digital editions 2.0, and when I opened it to add books to my Kobo Touch, the library dropdown button is not present. I am confused, how do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question that is better asked in the Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean [1] the Library dropdown does not show up at all, or [2] that there is nothing there about the Kobo Touch?

For non-DRM books, I think you should just be able to copy them to the Touch using Windows Explorer or similar.

For DRM, direct file copy should also work (at least, it does on many eReader devices),

You can only read the copied books once the Touch has been registered to the appopriate AdobeID,

but that registration is only needed once.

There have been quite a few issues with ADE2.0 which were not present in 1.7.2,

it may be that ininstalling V2.0 and installing that will work better for you.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editio ns.html

also for PC at http://www.tucows.com/preview/853736/Adobe-Digital-Edition-For-EBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines