• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter error after pressing video record. Third attempt to receive help from customer support.

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open powerpoint, press adobe presenter in the ribbon, press the video record option, camera aperas to be working fine, I press record, and then the system crashes. "Application encountered an internal error. If the problem persists, please report on product support forums of contact the support team." Presentation/Audio recording works fine. Video recording works fine with other software. I'm using a Dell Optiplex 990, 64bit operating windows 7 system. I record with the built-in camera on the DELL U2212HM monitor. Drivers are up to date. I sent in error reports (two times; a third time following this post) over the previous 2 months and have heard nothing back from customer support.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Support.

Do you have External Graphics Card ?

Make sure you have the latest Graphics Drivers (http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/optiplex-990)

Did you try recroding wth Adobe Presenter 8 with a different user account on your computer ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graphics card is a an AMD Radeon HD 6670. Drivers are up to date. I have tried on two separate user accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's been a month and still no customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Sam,

May you please share the logs with me at pibhatna@adobe.com

Thanks and regards,

Piyush Bhatnagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sam,

We have received the logs. We will have a look at it and will get back to you.

Thanks and regards,

Piyush Bhatnagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please send us the detailed error logs.

Please follow the steps mentioned here to generate error logs and send it to us.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS16484b78be4e1542-766b36611370cc9e7b7-7ffc.html

We will check the logs and get back to you.

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeetings,

As you will see in my OP, I have submitted logs for over 2 months and have heard nothing back from the Adobe support.

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources