• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep getting an error code

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try and update, it goes all the way to 100% downloaded then gives me the following error: Error log file location: /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers

How can I fix this?

Also, I have some purchased actions that used to work fine for me when I had the free trial, but now that I have subscribed, they no longer work right.  How can I fix this as well?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe product?

Which operating system?

Can you paste the contents of the log file here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for the CS6 Photoshop.  I subscribed to the cloud for one app. 

I'm using a Macbook Pro. 

The error I get is what I pasted up above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me, I can't find the log itself.  I am a long time PC user and I haven't mastered the Mac yet.  The actual code I guess is U44M1P7 if that helps.

Do you think that the reason I can't do some of my actions is because I'm on the subscription edition?  If I did the full creative cloud, would this fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the error: U44M1P7, Please follow the instructions mentioned in the below document:

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cs6-updates-dont-install.html

Regards,

Jairaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as NLT Photography.  I appreciate the link you posted, but it says to reinstall and as a creative cloud subscriber, I can't figure out how to re-download the photoshop app so I can reinstall.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

I am replying the second part of the query ,

Also, I have some purchased actions that used to work fine for me when I had the free trial, but now that I have subscribed, they no longer work right. How can I fix this as well?

For such issues , please click on "license this software" which is at the bottom of the prompt which asks to buy the product , it will ask you to sign in , if the subscription is active , it will provide you the message "subscription activated",

This is for Creative cloud  subscription ,incase it is a perpetual product , then after signing it will take you to a screen asking for serial number , insert the serial number , the product will be serialised .

To check whether it is a trial or paid subscription/product , click on the help tab of the product , check the "deactivate" tab , if it is live then it the paid subscription /product , if it is greyed out then it is still the trial running.

Regards

Raj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines