• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Versions

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers.  Which version of Flashplayer should I install?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open each browser and install Flash Player updates for them individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Internet Explorer to visit the Adobe site and it said I had the correct version installed - the one for Chrome, probably because I have that checked as my primary browser.  I can add updates later.  I want to know now which base version of Flashplayer I should have installed on my computer.  According to the small blurb about them the one for Chrome (11.5.31.5) is pepper (?) based, and that is the one installed on my computer.  But Adobe recommends version 11.5.502.135 for Internet Explorer.

Since I can only have one version installed; which one should I install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chrome comes with Flash Player preinstalled; update Chrome to get a newer FP version.

11.5.502.135 is the latest version for Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines