• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I HAVE PICTURES IN ADOBE 3.0 TRIAL. I WANT THEM OUT

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE PICTURES IN ADOBE 3.0 TRIAL. I WANT THEM OUT. IN CHAT THEY HAD ME DOWNLOAD PHOTO ELEMENT 11 TRAIL, IT TOOK 5 HOURS. THEY SAID IT WOULD SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND UP LOAD MY OLD PICTURES. IT SIAD THERE WAS A PROBLEM AND CLOSED THE PAGE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Thanks, problem has not been solved, but I will keep at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Adobe 3.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a Adobe trail.program that came with my new computer 6 or 7 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fae Baldwin wrote:

I HAVE PICTURES IN ADOBE 3.0 TRIAL.

Pictures are not "inside" any software; they are files that are stored on your local disk.  You do not need any software to access them.

Fae Baldwin wrote:

...AND UP LOAD MY OLD PICTURES.

Upload to where...?

P.S. please do not type in all CAPS; it is very difficult to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to up load them to my pictures.

I didn't type in caps, the Adobe program that I asked the question in was all caps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring to Photoshop Starter or an older version of Photoshop Elements, then as Pat said, the files are on your harddrive, not "inside the program". Since you didn't mention any system information we can only guess, but if this is Windows, the pictures are inside the "My Images" folder which is the default. Anything beyond that we cannot know at this point.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(i'll nominate both you and ned for saint of the year if you can help this person without getting testy.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I have offended you. I am not a computer person, just a 71 year old that just lost her husband (Dec. 13th) and I want to use some of those pictures to make a Life Book in his memory. I know I don't know anything about computers or I would have figured out a way to get them out myself. I got on Chat with Adobe and they told me to down load Photo Elements 11 trail and the pictures from adobe 3.0 trail would automatically up load to the new program, it took 5 hours for the Element 11 to load and it said there was an error and I couldn't figure it out so here I am still with no pictures.

Fae

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that. Sincerest condolences. Must not have been a nice Christmas . Glad you could resolve the issue. Don't make too much of the otehrs. They're just grumpy old men.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, problem has not been solved, but I will keep at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines