• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Cs6 Extened application free trial app!

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free trial for the CS6 Extended program. The assistant manager downloaded first, then I installed it. After installing it all that showed up was a list of the different icons, then I updated the Ps. Now what do I do. Nothing else opened and I can not open the photoshop. The trial is only 30 days and now I only have 28 days left and have not even opened what I have downloaded and installed. I also verified on my email and still nothing. Please Help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you are saying. If you can't launch the program, then you need provide system information and describe what exactly doesn't seem to be working. That e-mail means nothing, it only contains some welcome message and a view links to "Getting started" tutorials. It doesn't magicalyl resolve your technical issues.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines