• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update issues

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble updated most of my applications in CS6.  I have been reading past posts and trying fixes recommended without any luck.  This is my log for extension manager update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing there. And you need to provide at least some system info and info on what products you are referring to...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I attached it wrong.  Sorry.  Mac OSX 10.8.2  Adobe product Production Premium CS6.  Unable to update PS CS6, Premiere CS6, Camera RAW and Adobe Extension Manager.

I have spent hours on the phone with tech support with no luck.  I think I am supposed to start with the extension manager to get the others to work, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I paste my log in here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines