Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player issue

Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, would u help me with my adobe issue? it happens that the adobe flash player doesn't work correctly on my computer with OS windows 8, i have got the most recen version installed and appears an issue in it, would you tell me what's going on please? edua_gv@hotmail.com thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player version that is compatible with a Windows 8 32-bit OS and a Google Chrome browser is Version 11.5.31.2. You might have a 64-bit OS, which may not work on a 32-bit OS (what a mess). I'm still not sure which version is compatible specifically for Google Chrome Windows 8, 64-bit OS.  With the Internet Explorer browser, you can use Version 11.3.376.12 for Windows 8. Hope that helps some at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?

Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 has Flash Player preinstalled; you don't need to (and cannot) install Flash Player manually.

What exactly "doesn't work correctly"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player is not working on my computer with Chrome either.  I have Windows 8 64 bit & the latest version of Google Chrome.  Flash videos just don't play.  I just get a black screen in the area where the video should play.  Flash videos do work with the IE browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I figured out what was causing the problem on my computer.  I had a Chrome add-on called Ghostery that was blocking cookies to some sites that require cookies in order to play flash videos.  After I unblocked cookies from being set for these sites, the flash videos played in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines