• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Adobe website program to use with Creative Cloud - BC, Muse or Dreamweaver?

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm new to Adobe Creative Cloud and I'm planning on having at least a couple of my websites designed/hosted using ACC. My question is, I noticed that Adobe has three different pieces of software for website production. I'm aware of Dreamweaver, but I'm willing to give either Muse or Business Catalyst a try since I wouldn't have to do any coding. Does anyone have a preference either way as far as website design w/Adobe Creative Cloud goes? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends entirely on your preference.

I avoid BC's interface like the plague because it has a tendency to "correct" my code in ways that I don't want (like adding html line breaks into javascript and commenting out things.) Between Dreamweaver or Muse I like DW because at least it gives you more control over your code.

But I use notepad++ and i'm perfectly happy. You don't have to use Adobe software to work with BC if you don't want to, though obviously they would prefer it if you did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ken, Sublimetext 2 on PC 🙂

Coda 2 on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines