Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matching Quiz Navigation Error

Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying Adobe Presenter 7. The problem is when I add a matching type quiz, the slide won't navigate to the next one. I have specified it to go to the next slide if the answer is either correct or wrong in the "options" tab.

Is there any solution for this problem or is it a known bug which has been fixed in Presenter 8?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a link to the presentation with the issue? This wasn't an issue in Presenter 7 that I am aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really have a presentation ready, so I tried one more time and created one. It seems that when I have one source each for one target, I can go to the next slide but when I have more than one sources for a target, the presentation freezes. Here's the link. Thanks

http://www.4shared.com/zip/mtPnSuVA/Try_Matching.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is not useful, as it requires more that I care to do to download. However, your description seems to be accurate. Every object in the left hand column must have an answer in the right hand column. However the objects in the right hand column can be tied to one, many, or none of the objects in the left hand column. Think of the column on the left as the questions, and the column on the right as the answers.

What version of Presenter 7 are you using? Presenter 7.0.0 through 7.0.2 had many bugs that made it almost unusable, and I could see the relationship between the two columns not being 1 to 1 being an issue. Make sure you are on Presenter 7.0.5 or newer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nq9w1y3w6hqz057/Try%20Matching.zip

I am using Adobe Presenter 7.0.7, but the problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, Maybe one of the indviduals from Adobe Support can look at this and check the logs when trying to access this from a Connect server to identify what is causing this problem. I see that it has the same behavior when playing locally as well as from Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried a sample presentation using the description above.

But could not reproduce it with Presenter 8.

Thanks,

Alpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources