• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a nook but adobe reaDER 2.0 does not allow me to read a library book on my nook.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure where to ask my question.  I have a nook.  When I download a library book, i cannot get it to go to my reader.  In the 1.7 version I could just move it and drop it in.  I have had an opportunity to click copy to not I can't do either?  What am I doing wrong????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

The process should still be the same.  Are you able to see the book in Adobe Digital Editions 2.0?  Which operating system are you using btw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been quite a few issues with ADE2.0 and various eReaders.

The simplest solution is often to uninstall and reinstall v1.7.2.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines