• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

window goes transparent with only title bar left

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Adobe Flash Player (11.5) for mac OS X (10.6) and when i should get the window to check box and instal- it disappears!!!with only the top of the window (title bar) left so i can close or minimize only

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

I actually just learned that unless you delete your adobe.com cookie, you'll still get the online version of the installer that is causing you the problem.  Here's a direct link that you can use instead:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/11.5.502.146/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen when you are downloading or installing?  If downloading, I'm not sure which checkbox you are referring to.  Any chance you could post a screenshot? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens when i am installing (i have already done all the steps of the window you see behind on the screen shot: http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/download/?installer=Flash_Player_11_for_Mac_OS_X_10.6_-_10.8&os=OS...). I took two screen shots: one right before and one after the content has disappeared. ThanksScreen shot 2013-01-09 at 12.17.53 PM.pngScreen shot 2013-01-09 at 12.19.18 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On that first screen shot the bar loads entirely before getting that second screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting these!  I'm talking with our installer team and will get back to you asap.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, just heard back that this is a known issue that we're working on with a new version of our installer.  You should be able to install using the stand alone installer that you can download here:

get.adobe.com/flashplayer

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand.This link is the exact same link that i've been using to try and instal flash player.So i still have the same problem.....

What is the "stand alone installer" you are talking of?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually just learned that unless you delete your adobe.com cookie, you'll still get the online version of the installer that is causing you the problem.  Here's a direct link that you can use instead:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/11.5.502.146/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked!!!! Thank you so so much!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines