• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ebook reader doesnt load ebooks

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet N 10. Last week there was a system update. Since that day I cant load my ebooks to the ebook reader because it doesnt accept my login. Can PLEASE anybody help me? I have bought so many ebooks. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved this to the digital editions forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using on the  Samsung Galaxy Tablet N 10 to read eBooks?

You probably need to reregister you AdobeID with that software:

you may need to unregister and then reregister (in case it half remembered the registration but not completely through the system update).

Probably somewhere in the settings of the app: I can't give any more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Do you know how to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you say which eReader app you are using I may be able to find out.

Even when you say which app, I haven't got an android device myself so can't check out for sure.

If you are using Bluefire (one of the most popular Adobe DRM enabled free readers), see

http://www.bluefirereader.com/bfr-user-guide.html   Chapter 1: Authorizing Bluefire Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo , I use the eBookApp. I have tested other apps, the same, I cant register. Thank you for your helping.

Now I have loaded the bluefirereader and still get the message "Autorization failded. Your Account has not been authorized on this device. Please make sure your divice´s clock is set correcktly. An incorrekt clock my prevent authentification." To load my book I need to load the app dropbox, but if I read the authorization, I really doubt to allow all the things they want.

Do you have another solution? Please. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you run through the authorization process on Bluefire, using the same AdobeID as on the host?

There are some cases where different clocks on PC and device cause Abobe DRM to complain: make sure they are both same time and same timezone.

I'll have a look at eBookApp if I can; I hadn't heard of it before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

yes, I have run through the authorization process on bludfire. Still the same. I also checked the time zone and the time. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry; I can't think of anything else to try. 

If you do get a solution please post it back here so others can benefit from it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines