• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Server Error

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2013 Jan 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to Authorize my computer and nook on digital edition 2.0, I get the message "Activation Server Error - Code E_AUTH_NOT_READY. I have re-downloaded the program also reregistered my nook with no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Version 1.7.2 is the answer to many problems with ADE 2.0.

ADE2.0 regularly seems to have problems with Sony and Nook devices (and some others too?).

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does this mean and how does it fix my problem? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael's moving you to the Adobe Digital Editions forum helps because the users in the Adobe Digital Editions forum will be more familiar with your inquiry.

Are you still receiving the error message when you try to activate?  The server was down for maintenance at January 11, 2013 at 11 P.M. PST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for clarifying Michael's reply. I am still receiving error message. I deleted the program and reinstalled, also unregistered and re-registered my Nook. I now cannot download library books from ADE to Nook - very frustrating! All was working fine before I downloaded new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah my mistake I thought you were trying to activate Adobe Digital Editions.  The activation server outage would not affect downloading and activating your purchased e-books.

Please try downloading and activating a e-book from the Sample library at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/eBook.html.  If you are able to download  and activate the book without error then please contact your e-book provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.7.2 is the answer to many problems with ADE 2.0.

ADE2.0 regularly seems to have problems with Sony and Nook devices (and some others too?).

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much - this has solved the problem and all are working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines