• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is best version flash for Mac osx 10.3

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the newest version of flash i can download for older version Mac? os x 10.3. I want to be able to watch vimeo videos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean, what flash player version?  if so, do you mean for your safari browser or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

safari or firefox, yes which version , am trying suggestion below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The earliest version of PowerPC MacOS that Adobe now quote on their guide is 10.4. Version 10.3 is  rather old and I'm not sure if the last version of Flash available for PowerPC which is 10.3.183.50 will work. That's the last version that will work on PowerPC Macs as Adobe no longer support them. If you are having trouble with Vimeo videos I suspect you might not be able to do anything about it as you can't use the more recent versions of Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download this version it keeps getting hung up at 79%. I tried the one suggested on the How to install the correct version page that was suggested and it didnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines