• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe updates affects my computers documentation, I cannot access it ?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2013 Jan 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is Sony Vaio laptop - VGN-A317S running XP.

Built into this computer are "Computer information centre and documentation", when I update ADOBE I cannot access these two programmes, a flash comes on the screen asking me to install ADOBE 7 and above, but this is no good ?

I then delete ADOBE update and reset the computer back to its original settings, I then can access these two programmes.

I need to update ADOBE to access some other programmes.

In the past I have tried contacting ADOBE, but they never reply ?

Installed on this computer is "Macomedia flash player Version 7.0.19.0, I know Adobe have taken over Macromedia, but with this programme I can access the two programmes not the new Adobe programmes.

How do I resolve this programme ?

Thanks Lawrie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2013 Jan 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with Adobe. Your Sony software is simply hopelessly outdated and can't deal with newer versions of Acrobat or Flash.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you can download a newer version of that "Computer information centre and documentation" from SONY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines