• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player on Windows Vista for Dell

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the lastest version of Flash Player on a computer system that has a specific version of Vista on it. It has the version that is specific for Dell computers. I have administrator permissions on the computer but it says that it doesn't have proper authorization. I have tried downloading the update and right clicking it to run as administrator, but it still gives me the same issue. What advise can you give?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

If you continue to have problems, can you post the exact message you are getting (or a screenshot of it).

Also post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. The issue was that when a new account was created it shifted control over system 32 over to a different account. I went through and tried to access this area and realized this. I then accessed the security area and had the system change over control of this area so that I could deal with this. It was just a system 32 issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines