• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem trying to call a web service.

Contributor ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CF page that needs to use user authentication from an ASP.NET machine, so I'm trying to call a web service to determine whether or not the user has been authenticated.

I'm using this code:

<cfinvoke

webservice="https://my-domain.com/SessionQueryService?wsdl"

method="UserLookupServiceService"

returnvariable="authenticated"

>

Running this returns the following error:

Unable to read WSDL from URL: https://my-domain.com/SessionQueryService?wsdl.

Error: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated.

I'm assuming this is a certiificate problem, since when I visit the ASP.NET machine via a browser, I get a certificate warning and have to add an exception.  Is my assumption correct, and is there a way around it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I fixed this authentication problem.  Now I'm a little closer to getting it working.  I just have to figure out how to get the session ID from the .NET server (which seems odd, because you'd think invoking the web service would create a session ID).

If anyone has any experience with this, any advice would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have the sesssion ID I needed, and it's on to the next point of failure.

Web service operation userLookupBySessionResponse with parameters {applicationName={xxxx},endUserIPAddress={xxxx},accessCode={xxxx},sessionId={xxxx}} cannot be found.

I've Googled and Googled, with no luck.  If I browse my web service URL I get an Axis 1.4 XML file with several entries.  I'm assuming that the "wsdl:message name=" part is what I use for my <cfinvoke> method, but I could be wrong.  I assume that because there are "wsdl:part name="s that match my invokearguments.

It seems like I'm doing everything right, yet still the message above.  I have no idea where to go from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woohoo!  Got it to work.  I was calling the wrong method.  Once I inspected the XML file more closely I realized my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation