Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe digital editions

Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download process seems to be fine but when I click on it, it does not open or run...and then poof, it's gone.

When I access it from my downloads file it will not open or run, it's just an icon.  What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Got it.  My XP operating system has service pack 2, and 3 is required to support.

Bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give more details about which operating system and which version of ADE?

Also, does this happen with all eBooks (including free ones from Gutenburg or similar), or bought eBooks, or library loaned eBooks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it.  My XP operating system has service pack 2, and 3 is required to support.

Bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may find the older ADE v1.7.2 works fine.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines