• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer authorization stuck in loop

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to authorzie a computer with Adobe Digital Edition 2.0.  I am using a windows 7 machine.  I try and download a book from the library it asks me to authorize my machine.  I do by entering the email address and password and entering.  Then it says it is authorizing with the bar bar that goes back and forth like it is working.  So far, I have tried 3 times and the computer is getting stuck somehow.  It just sits and says authorizing with the green progress bar yet no authorization nor any errors.  I let it go on for about 30 minutes at one point then I shut it down through the task manager as that was the only way to get it to stop.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what the issue is and how to remedy it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine had the same thing. I lowered the security settings and now its an error message.. E_ADEPT_EXPIRED or something like that.

Im so bummed out with ADOBE right now.. what a fail. Theyve always screwed up in my books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may find v 1.7.2 works better. 

There are a few known problems introduced with ADE2.0; that one doesn't look familiar but probably worth a try.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines