• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error adobe.js

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of the suggestions available on the net.  IE is not open.  I download using firefox, close that, insure that neither firefox or IE have any open processes, And still get the error that includes adobe.js.  I can run other java scripts on this computer.  I have now uninstalled reader 9 to see if that was the problem, and flash to see if it acted the same.  They all act the same and I cannot install any of them.  All same error (adobe.js).  I am a computer based systems consultant.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional info:  I was able to update from 9 to 11 on one of my other computers running XP sp3, but not on the one described above.  I now do not have any versions of Flash or Reader on that computer, and as stated above, can not install them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

[topic split, as your problem is completely different from the original poster's]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines