• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Applications

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Flash Player 10x for 64 bit as well as Adobe Flash Player 11x installed on my computer.  Do I need both or can I delete one of them and free up some space?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want to see flash content in your browser(s), you need a flash player plugin for your browser(s).

if you want to see flash content (eg, a swf) on your computer, you need a stand-alone flash player installed on your computer.

if no, to one or more of those, you can remove the unneeded players.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2013 Jan 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt response.  I need to tell you that I am a novice at this stuff so I apologize for any silly questions I ask.  I just need to know if I need both the Flash player 10x for Active X 64bit as well as the Flash Player 11x for ActiveX.  

The question would be "when I download the update does it replace or is it in addition and is there some special importance to the 64bit designation.

Thanks for your help.

Larry Couture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall all Flash Players using http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

then download and install the latest version 11.5.502.146

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2013 Jan 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.  I am a novice at this and usually await a notice that a new Flash Player is available and then down load it.  I will try the other and see if it works.

Thanks again.

Larry Couture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines