Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp 9.02 has quit working

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows7, robohelp 9.02, Word 2010

RoboHelp has suddenly quit working. I have restarted my machine and it makes no difference. Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

PS  This seems to be related to a specific project that worked yesterday morning and by afternoon had quit working. All I changed was some text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has quit working no matter what project or just one?

If just one, try deleting the CPD file and then opening it.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter. I will file your suggestion for next time (I'm sure there will be).

I have located the problem by publishing one piece of the project at a time and discovered the problem was within a single file. Two of the <table> tags were missing. Since I wasn't working on the tables, I was quite surprised but glad to find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp