• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing and spliting Audio file

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2007 Jan 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 slides and when i import an audio file i use the second choise to cut the file up. When i select next slide an image slider shows where it is going to be cut. so all is okay but when i go to slide to the left it whont only to the right why?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mwilson91325 and welcome to our community

Silly question here. Do you already have any audio assigned to the previous slide?

For that matter, which slide of your four slide project are you importing the clip to? The only logical explanation is that either another clip is assigned, or there is something preventing the audio from importing where you want it.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import to the first slide. i then press the space bar were i belive the break should be. Then i press the next slide and then repeat this. i then try to slide the breaks but they only slide right not left? strange you would think you could slide both ways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

One thought would be to try simply choosing the third option. Then (assuming things go okay) click Audio > Edit Timing... and see if you can adjust that way.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources