• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have multiple workflows in a single webform?

Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a customer's inquiry to go to different workflows (therefore, different departments) within a dropdown on a webform. All the workflows are set up, I just need to know how (or if) I can assign a workflow to a dropdown item.

Thanks,

Chuck

ALSO,

To those BC staff reading this, how do we as users access the OLD tutorials and forums?

I found (through Google) links to areas which may have had the answer to my question, but I cannot access them again, nor does typing a question in this new forum area get me to the correct area. It defaults to the main forum page or the main tutorial page. It's frustrating because I have to wait for an answer instead of finding it already answered and implementing it without bothering anyone.

Can y'all just make them accessible again? Please?

C

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Hi Chuck,

The old forums can no longer be accessed I'm afraid. 

However the KB articles still can and I believe you are after this set-up.

http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/152/bc_152.html#main_Launching_different_workflows_depending_on_enquiry_type

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck,

The old forums can no longer be accessed I'm afraid. 

However the KB articles still can and I believe you are after this set-up.

http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/152/bc_152.html#main_Launching_different_workflows_depending_on_enq...

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! The code worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<select name="WorkflowList">      <option value="12345">Workflow A</option>      <option value="12346">Workflow B</option>

</select>

I really wish we'd get a decent manual for all these things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidney,

Can't get into this page anymore as there is a re-direct that goes to a page with no code. Can you check on this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning off JavaScript is one neat trick but also if you don't have the page cached hot the ESC key before it redirects (be quick now) and yu will see yur page... bloody annoying as exactly as pointed out - there is still some very relevant and unique content in the old KB site and certainly far more helpful than the "new" help documentation which as I have said before tells you the bleedig obvious but of no use at all - much like free legal advice from asolicitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still access the old forum answers but you need to turn off Javascript in order for the auto redirect to not push you back out. Liam put me onto this I think. I have had to do this several times and find that even though BC staff have deemed a lot of the content not worthy I personally find heaps of things in there that are helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys,

The info your after has been moved to the below article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/partner/create-workflow-notification.html#id_22857

Cheers,

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines