• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When (if ever) might FrameMaker make it into part of Creative Cloud? It would be soooo nice to use it as part of that subscription. And add-on subscription maybe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that is a question for Adobe themselves. No one here will be able to answer that. All I can offer is that you make your view known to them by submitting a feature request. The more that do, the greater chance there is that it will eventually happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2013 Jan 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM is already part of the TechComm Suite "Cloud" product (i.e. subscription basis product) and probably will never be part of the "Creative" cloud.

For more details, follow the links here: http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/upgrade.displayTab3.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 28, 2013 Jan 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, that curious Adobe assumption that people who merely write shouldn't be counted as Creative …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This website does not exist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works great!!!

Thanks Jeff

I’ll probably switch my Creative Suite over to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah but it still doesn't get updates via the Creative Cloud control panel, instead it uses that ghastly Akamai Doesn'tload Manager thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines