• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble viewing videos

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows Vista.  I have been having trouble viewing videos. They stop about every 5 seconds and take about 20 seconds to download more. A friend suggested that I check to make sure that I have the latest version of Adobe. This is the first time that I have visited your website, and I'm overwelmed by how many products are available. I don't even know which Adobe product I'm using.  How do I tell which Adobe product I'm using, tell if I have the latest version and download an update if necessary?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on any such video, and you will probably see that you are using Adobe Flash Player.

What Flash Player version are you using?  See http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_ver...

What exactly is the trouble you are experiencing?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Flash Player 11.5.502.146

I have been having trouble viewing videos. They stop about every 5 seconds and take about 20 seconds to download more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines