• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

too many devices

Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hy all

if i like to activate a new device, i'll get the message, that too many device are registerd. what should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still have a device registered you no longer need, connect it to ADE and unregister it with ctrl-shift-E.

That should free up its registration and allow you to register an alternative device.

If you no longer have unneeded devices available (passed on, lost, broken) you will have to contact Adobe service,

and ask them to unregister all devices.  You will then have to reregister those you still want (including PCs).

Live chat is probably the easiest: http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Unfortunately, Adobe do not provide a proper web interface for viewing/managing registration.

They seem happy to get money from suppliers to provide Adobe DRM, but not to give appropriate matching customer support.

If you want to exceed the max number of registrations again ask Adobe service.

I'm not sure whether they will be able to help or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines