• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slides don't advance on different computer

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2013 Jan 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an Adobe Presenter slide show, which advances automatically on my computer.  However, it does not advance on my home computer.  What might be wrong?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Which version of MS Office and Adobe Presenter are you using ?

What output did you publish ?

How you are playing that slide show on your home computer ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe some of these answers are appropriate.

I created the voice-over slide presentation with the 2003 version of MS PowerPoint and Adobe Presenter 7.  I placed it on our website.  The user clicks on the title and it takes them to the presentation which begins playing automatically.

At work, it progresses just fine.  Someone else tried it and it progressed fine; however, it would not proceed automatically on my home computer which uses Vista.

Does that help?

Thanks,

Sarapage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are users with similar problems, I need to insert information into the slides that tells them to click on the forward button.  This is whyI ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Possibly a browser specific issue, also check the version of Adobe Flash Player on your home computer.(http://www.adobe.com/products/about-flash.html)

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources