• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot get the flash player to download on my computer

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use firefox and have tried every thing the website suggests. I followed all of the steps for hours and am beyond frustrated. The file downloads and then will not open at all to even download the actual player. I just want to know how to download this and make it work on my computer or find some other program that will allow me to watch any videos on my computer which at the moment I cannot do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will assume you are using a Mac running OSX 10.7.  If so, type the following into your browser and you will eventually be successful.  It ain't pretty.

www.adobe.com/go/getflash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I've done 10 times and it still won't work. It gets to the screen where my computer has downloaded it in that box but then will not open anything that says run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope  I take it all back.  The above link enabled me to install Flash Player 11 on my Mac, but it doesn't work.  Getting error messages asking me to upgrade to version 10.2.

I think Adobe deliberately designs software that doesn't work on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it just hates me in general, I even have a pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RobertGB - If you are using Safari, can you verify that you have "plug-ins enabled" checked in the security tab in Safari's preferences dialog?  If you do, please go to Safari's Help-Installed Plug-ins menu and copy/paste the page that is displayed in a reply.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2013 Jan 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use firefox. Any suggestions with this browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines