• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp and Word 2003

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2007 Jan 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had any issues with RoboHelp since switching to Word 2003?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some have, most have been OK.

What you really want to know, I guess, is whether you will have problems. Impossible to answer as there are so many variables but I have had no issues so provided you install it properly you should be OK.

Take a look at the topic on my site about installing RH for the correct procedure.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, thanks for the quick reply! How are things back home? My family is just up the road from you in Fleet. I am currently running RobHelp with no problems but I have been advised by government staff here in D.C. that they are going to upgrade to Word 2003 and since they don't allow any of us consultants to do our own installs I was getting concerned. Oh well, guess I will just have to let them get on with it and see what happens :). Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are from here, you will understand "Grey day". Yes Fleet is quite close.

Do bear in mind that it is advisable after installing a new version of Word to uninstall and reinstall RH. Make sure they do that and they install RH using your logon. Any arguments over that, refer them to the article on installing. If they don't follow that procedure, you could have trouble.
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks again! I will be sure that they follow the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp