• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I de-authorize an account on Adobe Digital Editions, or authorize more than one account?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions, and had authorized it to an email account that was hijacked and later deleted.  Now, I want to change to a new account, and it WILL NOT admit that it is possible to do so.  I even tried uninstalling and re-installing Digital Editions, and it still insists that it's authorized to a dead account.

Can I undo this?  I'd like to check out ebooks through my library, and can't without authorizing Digital Editions to my current email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

log into your account and update your personal profile so your email address is corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't have any bought books from the old account you still want to use,

probably easier to make a brand new Adobe account to your current email than to mend the old account.

ctrl-shift-D should deauthorize the account ADE is currently using.

If you have devices linked to the old account, use ctrl-shift-E to ADE while the device is plugged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines