• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can´t authorize my second computer or my ebook. i get the message adobe ID already use my another

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can´t neighter authorize my second computer nor my ebook on ADE. i get the messade Adobe ID already use my another computer or ebook.

how can i authorize an other computer or my ebook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system sometimes gets confused.  Try explicitly deauthorizing the computer (ctrl-shift-D to ADE) and the device (ctrl-shift-E to ADE when the device is plugged in).

Restart ADE, and see if the authorization can work any better.

You have a maximum of 6 computers/devices for an ID.  Maybe with old devices you are trying to get more than 6?

If so, you must contact Adobe service (live chat is easiest http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html ) and ask them to deauthorise all devices. 

You should then be able to reauthorise those computers/devices you still need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does work. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines