• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using cfpdf addWatermark on the developer's edition.

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a watermark to a PDF that I generated using cfdocument on my local box with CF 9 developer's edition. I'm not seeing the watermark and I'm wondering if it just won't show in a PDF created with the developer's edition, because CF puts it's own watermark there "Adobe ColdFusion Developer/Trial Edition Not for Production Use". Does anyone know if that's the case? My script seems to be working without any errors but I don't see the watermark image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the issue, it seems, is that for PDFs generated via cfdocument you have to set the foreground attribute to "yes" for the watermark image to display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2013 Feb 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The foreground attribute is for placement of the watermark on the page:-

Yes: the watermark appears in the foreground (over the page content).

No: the watermark appears in the background (behind the page content).

If you are using the developer/trial version, then you can't remove/overwrite the watermark from the pdfs created using cfdocument.

We will suggest you, to switch to Standard/Enterprise version for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation