• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flowing tables with Text

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an unstructured two-column document where a table is running across all columns. I have placed the table in the text stream (it is not in a separate frame) but the table is not moving with the text. Instead it is stationary. Has anyone had this issue? How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first question: what do you mean by "stationary" – how are you expecting the table to move?

second question: is the table anchor in a paragraph by itself, at the end of the previous paragraph, or just somewhere in the previous paragraph? the screenshot shows a table anchor in its own paragraph

Can't immediately promise an answer, but knowing a bit more about your problem might help forum members come up with ideas.

N

tableAnchor.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2013 Feb 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The table anchor was in its own paragraph but the table wouldn't move with the text flow. The problem was an object style (which was spanning across both columns) that was placed just before the table. The object style caused the text before the table to flow around the table instead of moving the table with its anchor. Problem fixed--the object style was removed and replaced with a graphic frame with no style. Thanks for your assistance!

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines