• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing software

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I purchase the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, will I be able to load one instance on my Windows and one on my Mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

That depends how you purchase it. If you purchase a perpetual PPro CS6, then you need to specify that whether you need it for a Windows machine or a MAC machine, so that the serial key can be issued accordingly. In other words, you need to purchase 2 separate versions, one for Windows and other for MAC.

But if you switch to Adobe Creative Cloud, you can use the same application on both Windows and MAC at the same time. That's the major advantage of Cloud over perpetual product.

For more details, i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends how you purchase it. If you purchase a perpetual PPro CS6, then you need to specify that whether you need it for a Windows machine or a MAC machine, so that the serial key can be issued accordingly. In other words, you need to purchase 2 separate versions, one for Windows and other for MAC.

But if you switch to Adobe Creative Cloud, you can use the same application on both Windows and MAC at the same time. That's the major advantage of Cloud over perpetual product.

For more details, i will prefer looking into the below webpage for more insight on our new Creative Cloud Offering.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two follow-up questions:

1.) ... but if I buy via creative cloud (one app subscription), will I be able to download a version for both my Windows machine AND my Mac or do I need two subscriptions (one for Mac, one for Windows)?

2.) If I purchase a one app subscription via the cloud, will I be able to put it on two Windows-based computers?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.) ... but if I buy via creative cloud (one app subscription), will I be able to download a version for both my Windows machine AND my Mac or do I need two subscriptions (one for Mac, one for Windows)?

One Single-App subscription is good for two multi-platform activations: Mac/Mac or Win/Win or Mac/Win.

http://www.adobe.com/au/products/creativecloud/faq.html

"Are there any unique benefits that come with my paid membership?

Access to both the Mac OS and Windows® versions of the desktop applications and the ability to install them on your primary computer and one backup computer. So, if you have a Mac at home and a PC at work, you can install your applications on both as long as they are not running at the same time. See the product license agreements page for more information."

I purchase a one app subscription via the cloud, will I be able to put it on two Windows-based computers?

Yes.

Refer above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines