• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 10 does not recognize password

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a few discussions regarding the ColdFusion 10 admin password not being recognized.  I installed ColdFusion 10 twice thinking I did not remember the password, but I do know what the password was when I installed the software. 

I was able to get around not being able to open the console, by modifying the neo-security.xml file and now since I am using SSL/windows authentication, it prompts me only for my network username and password.  The problem is when I go into the administrator console not all of my icons display correctly.  It is as if I do not have rights.  I have used the password reset tool and then changed my password within the administrator console, since the password reset tool at least gives me a default password, and I still get invalid password when I try to logon as admin.  I have stopped and restarted the services whenever I change the neo-security.xml file.

Has anyone solved this issue?  I would still like to have the added security of logging in as admin.  I was also able to apply the mandatory update, but none of the other updates are automatically applying through the console.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please follow the steps which I suggested in this forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5053052#5053052

Thanks

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Priyank, I was not able to connect remotely. I have IP Address Restrictions in IIS to restrict to just 127.0.0.1 and the actual IP address of the server. I am on a 2008 R2 server. I did have more of my buttons visible in Firefox, but not all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you trying to access this from IE10? Can you mail us request/response header?

Thanks,

Shilpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2013 Feb 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wiped the computer clean and did a clean install and it is now fine. There were some old remnants of Coldfusion 9 on the machine, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues.  I'm installing the developer edition.  I previously had installed coldfusion 9 developer but uninstalled before installing. Like schimitt01 I installed a second time thinking that I forgot my password.  I just recently download CF 10 (x64) so the download is new and I'd think has all the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you trying to access this from IE10? Can you mail us request/response header?

Thanks,

Shilpi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation