• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHTML.exe - Application Error

Advisor ,
Jan 05, 2007 Jan 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started several months back, but has been accompanied by a lot of problems on my machine (has been rebuilt, then a new motherboard, etc.).

If I Exit RH directly, I get this message. If I Close Project, wait a few, then Exit, I'm less likely to get the message.

Error message title:
DDE Server Window: RoboHTML.exe - Application Error

Error message content:
The instruction at "0x7c9118d0" referenced memory at "0x00000018". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program.

Any ideas?
Leon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2007 Jan 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leon

Is your project on a network drive? (OK, had to tease)

I really don't know the answer to this one but did you try throwing the following at Google?

0x00000018 The memory could not be written

It brings up a number of responses. Perhaps a video card issue or perhaps IE?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2007 Jan 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all. I had a similar problem a couple of years ago and the problem was hardware related - had to get a new hard disk - so I'd go for Peter's video card option. Strange that it's only happening in RH though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp